About Me

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
I came to Brisbane in January 2009 to be near my family. From teaching art to secondary school students I moved in to working with people with special needs, and now am making little friends for children - surprise, surprise! I have always loved creating things with my hands - pictures, clothes, jewellery, gardens, food, and now toys. We have recently sold our house in Victoria so are now seriously relocating = furniture sorting and disposing, deciding what's imperative to bring and what's not, then doing it. You don't need much and it's a relief to simplify, once again. As my mother says, "There aren't any pockets in a shroud." Cheers Penny May 2010

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

activities for a sick boy














Remi has fallen in a heap at the end of a very long first term at school ... ridiculously long in my book for little preppies who are starting school at the hottest time of the year. Consequently he came down with a very nasty virus and is staying home from school for the whole of the last week, after sleeping, sweating and vomiting through the worst of it. He has been here for quite a bit of the time, and after a slow start with lots of stories and DVD's has moved on to pasta making and cubby houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment