About Me

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
I came to Brisbane in January 2009 to be near my family. From teaching art to secondary school students I moved in to working with people with special needs, and now am making little friends for children - surprise, surprise! I have always loved creating things with my hands - pictures, clothes, jewellery, gardens, food, and now toys. We have recently sold our house in Victoria so are now seriously relocating = furniture sorting and disposing, deciding what's imperative to bring and what's not, then doing it. You don't need much and it's a relief to simplify, once again. As my mother says, "There aren't any pockets in a shroud." Cheers Penny May 2010

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

four days with jack and sarah
























Last week we were treated to Jack and Sarah's visit, and it will come as no surprise that a lot of the time was spent looking at art and eating. We saturated ourselves at GoMA, ate our way through treats from West End, drank good coffee and the occasional glass of wine, and drove up to Mt Coot-tha to see the Brisbane vista and visit the Botanic Gardens. It was so lovely to catch up and spend time with our lovely old friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment